Polymer Waterproofing Coating
Nano Polymer Waterproofing is a unique polymeric composition for waterproofing of any surface. In appearance it represents a white suspension based on water, into which a tint can be added. It is applied like paint. Thickness of the finished coating is 1-1.2 mm. It has high resistance to solar radiation. It is not toxic. It is fireproof. It keeps all its service properties in a wide range of temperatures: from -60 to +100o С.
This liquid waterproofing possesses excellent adhesion, forming a thin but very solid layer with any base. Besides, the material has good vapor permeability thanks to which the treated surface remains dry and is not subject to destructive processes.
- Ensures a long service lifetime of waterproofing
- High-technology, composite, one-component, waterproof coating designed and suitable for applying on surfaces with the help of a brush-roller or a sprayer.
- After application on the surface being insulated, forms a highly-efficient, strong, time-proof, scratch-resistant and weather tight.
- Is able to reflect 80% of the visible part of the solar spectrum
- Possesses sufficiently low thermal conductivity
Consumption: For 1.0 mm layer is 1.0 – 1.2 kg/m²
Dilution: If desired, diluted with water but not more than 5% by weight of the composition
Appearance: Continuous seamless coatings of white, tinting is possible
Recommended thickness: 2-3 layers of 1mm thickness
Durability: up to 15 years
Operating Temperature: -60oС to +100oС
Application: by brush, roller & spray gun
Nano Polymer Waterproofing is a coating, designed and suitable for waterproofing of:
- New roofs of the most complicated geometric forms
- Sections where bituminous membranes are unsuitable for use because of intricacy of forms and constructions of roofs
- Roofs having been used and now having damages of old bituminous layers, bituminous membranes,
- Rolling materials
- Asbestos sheeting
- Metal roofs
- Ceramic roofs
- Seamlessness of a finished coating
- Waterproofing without use of open flame and organic solvents.
- High strength and elasticity (stretch 500%)
- Excellent adhesion almost to all roofing materials and bases
- Can be applied by anyone.
- High water-resistance
- Low-flammable material
- Ecological cleanness
- High weather resistance (UV radiation, drops of temperature and humidity and so on) · High speed and low manufacturing costs regarding the work on waterproofing
- Wide range of operating temperatures.
- Easily applicable with stiff paint brush or airless spray.